Monday, October 7, 2013

My New Guest Girls!!

This has been a long time coming!! Please help me welcome my new girls!! 
I was very fortunate to have so many talented woman apply for my team! 

If you didn't make it this time, please do keep an eye out for future calls - it is always SO very 
hard to narrow things down with so much awesome talent out there! Keep on scrapping and 
keep on sharing your amazing work!

I can't wait for you to see what they have up their sleeves!! They have been putting together some 
pretty cute things for Digital Scrapbook day!! We are hoping to host a few events over 
at MouseScrappers, so be on the lookout!!


and I made this cute little map to get an overall view of where my girls are, 
proving that the love of Disney is world Wide!!

We are expanding and will have marvelous things in the future, even a real automated store!!
Looking forward to the future Ladies, so glad you've all chosen to take this journey with me!!

Make sure you join my Facebook page to stay in the know! 
I will be adding an exclusive Facebook
Freebie there soon!!!
See ya Real Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment