Friday, March 15, 2013

Drop Into The Zone, the Twilight Zone...

For the longest time I never rode Tower of Terror, it wasn't because I didn't like hurling towards the Earth at unimaginable speed; it was because everyone I was with, every time I went to Disney was afraid of being dropped to Basement floor. So- I dropped those friends and got new ones, then I got to ride Tower of Terror! I had ridden those rocket launch rides where they strap you in and shoot you straight up, but this was AWESOME. I love it, and by loved it....I mean I screamed my lungs out every time we dropped! So now when I got to Disney, I try to ride it at least 2 or 3 times!! 

So without further ado...We have a fantastic line up of Kit previews, inspiration, and a ton of Freebie's! Did I mention we have free stuff? Six,count them SIX of my girls have gifts for you and if you subscribe to the newsletter...you have 7 gifts!!!


If you purchase the bundle, 
you'll receive this Quick Page as a Thank You!!
This can now be purchased at Mad for the Mouse Designs Shop!

and Now - I know you're looking for some Inspiration!!
Just take a look at what my Fabulous team has created!!

Did you know that with every new release, I have a Sneak Peek Giveaway? 
All you have to do is visit my blog and comment on my post and 
you're entered to win the new kit!!!

This weeks Sneak Peek Giveaway Winner is.... Jenny of Color Country Scraps!!!
Check your inbox, you'll have some goodies from me!!

The Mad for the Mouse team went crazy with Freebies this go around!! 
Your Freebies can be found at Holly's Blog, and Christy's Blog, as well as 
Ali's Blogand of course Cheryl's Blog!! We're not done
yet....Karrie's Blog has one and so does Lisa's Blog!  But hurry, these freebies will only be available for one week!!

Hope you have as much fun with this kit as the girls did!! Make sure you sign up for the Mad for The Mouse Newsletter! You can sign up HERE! 
There is another set of coordinating freebies in there!!

Thanks for Stopping by!! See Ya Real Soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome newsletter freebie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I Won....Yipee! What a surprise. :) btw, I figured out why...you had 13 comments on your sneak peak...and that's my lucky number. :) lol
    THANKS a TON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all for the freebies! Hope you can pass it on to the others? Great kit.

    Love from Holland, Marieke

    ReplyDelete